Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Round Up

FIRST blog post!
I wanted to start it off with this weeks beauty obsessions and new buys.

1. NARS - Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Pop Life
What I love about this is the pencil's color goes on buttery smooth but has a matte finish (which I'm very into right now). It stays on pretty well, not the best but  is so worth it. You can layer to make it as bright or subtle as you would like. I bought it in Pop Life because it's not a true red, this season is all about the bold bright red lips... I, myself can't sport the red so I opted for this.
This little disco stick (GaGa) of sunshine costs $24 and is in a ton of different colors.
Can be purchased at Sephora or Nordstrom.

2. TOO Faced - Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black

I'm not going to lie- I am not a fan of waterproof makeup, normally I find it dull and flaky. BUT this changed my whole point of view! This eyeliner is AMAZING I can not express to you how easily it glides on and the color it gives and does not fade! I was shocked! Go and BUY it! The best $18 you'll ever spend!
Can be purchased at Sephora or ULTA Beauty Stores.

3. Nars - Optimal Brightening Concentrate

This little guy is amazing! The price tag is a tad steep, but if you're like me and don't wake up all bright eyed and bushy tailed.. then this is for you. There are little specks of shimmer that help make your skin look more awake and youthful. Its reminds me more of a serum which is great if you suffer from dry skin.
It's $72 and can be purchased at Saks or Nordstroms.

LAST but not least!

4. Milly - iPhone Case

LOVE my new Milly iPhone case! Received tons of compliments and she has several great designs.
If you would like to pick one up go to Nordstoms or Bloomingdales.

Hope you guys loved my new finds!
Have a great weekend!

xoxo- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment