Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy almost Weekend!

In this post I will be letting you in on a few secrets- beach waves, my favorite at home tanner OH! and best of all a recipe for my favorite summer cocktail!

Here are a few ways to make you look like you just back from St. Barths :)

Beach waves. There are like a gazillion DIY beach wave products, my favorite happens to be Wella- Ocean Spritz Beach Texture Hairspray. I purchased this product from Ulta and I love it! It's super easy to use and gives your hair a yummy smell and care free beach waves. You can use it on straight dry hair but how I love to use it is spraying the product on day old curls.

 
 
Get a sun kissed glow at home with St. Tropez Self Tanning Bronzing Spray. It's so easy to use and Sephora has a kit you can buy for $39.00 that includes bronzing spray, illuminator and their famous applicator mitt. It lasts for about 5-7 days and doesn't smell bad at all.
How I apply is starting with my lower legs first. I put lotion on my toenails for a barrier and lightly spray from my knees down about 6 inches away from my skin. When you're done spraying use the mitt to even out the spray. Then I work my way up to my face. I don't spray my face directly, what I do is use the mitt with the product on it and wipe my face with it. If you need more direction there are a ton of YouTube videos that you can watch.
Please note- as with all sunless tanning products it does strip off in chlorine and salt water and you still need to use sunscreen when out and about.
 
 
 
This recipe is from Pinnacle Vodka and I LOVE it! It's refreshing and perfect for sitting pool side, beach side or at home. Whatever you fancy.
 
Recipe:
 
6 oz. Orange Juice (Pulp-Free)
2 oz. Pinnacle Whip Cream Vodka
Splash of Pineapple Juice
 
Mix and pour over ice.
 
Super easy and yummy... SEE! I don't just drink wine :)
 
Cheers!
xoxo- Kelly
 


No comments:

Post a Comment