Friday, June 21, 2013

This or That

Hello Lovely Ladies!

HAPPY Friday!

This post I'll be comparing drugstore products against high end. This has been fun to do, and I think you'll be shocked at some of winners!

Well, maybe not as shocked as the announcement of Kim & Kanye's baby name. North West.

Here's This or That:

Foundation: (updated 1/27/14)
Winner is.....  Chanel!
My bank account hates me for it, but it can't get any better than the Chanel Lumiere. Trust me, it's worth it!

Blush:
 
Winner is.... Bobbi Brown!
The colors are pretty identical. I found that e.l.f's blush was a little chalky and didn't stay on quite as well as Bobbi Brown's did. I love this blush- try it out, it's perfect for summer!
 
 
Mascara:
Winner is... L'oreal!
I absolutely love this mascara. The reason why Benefit didn't get my approval is because it dried out super quick, and it clumped easily on my lashes. I also wrote about L'oreal here.

Hairspray:
Winner is... OSis+!
The Elastic Hair Spray is amazing for all hair types! Everything about it is great, unlike the Pantene. The Pantene spray left my hair (and shoulders) sticky. The nozzle had the spray going everywhere and it left my hair really saturated in spray so then my curls fell. So then I learned, if you think your hair can't hold a curl - chances are you might be using the wrong spray for your hair.

I hope you enjoyed this post!

Next week I will be having a giveaway! All you have to do is follow my blog and one lucky follower will be selected to win a $50.00 giftcard to either Mac or Sephora! The choice is yours!

Cheers to the weekend!
xoxo- Kelly


1 comment:

  1. I'm actually using the Benefit mascara right now after being loyal to the L'Oreal and I agree with you. The Benefit has dried out much quicker than the L'Oreal normally does. But I like how the Benefit separates the lashes more than the L'Oreal Telescopic. I find it sort of clumps them together.
    Have you tried the Telescopic "Shocking Extensions" one? I wonder if it's any better than the original Telescopic.

    ReplyDelete