Monday, June 3, 2013

#summer

I'm back ladies! I have to apologize for my absence, but I promise I'll be better this time around.

Summer is officially in full swing! Tis' the season for longer days, warm nights and sitting pool side with  your favorite people with of course with your favorite cocktail (mine- obviously is a goblet of wine... duh) !

The next couple of posts I'm going to touch on a few things I'm loving about summer and how to prepare you for the BEST time of the year!

- The MOST important thing to remember is sunscreen. I recently received the Coola Organic Sunscreen in my birchbox and I loved it! It's moisturizing and not greasy. Make it a daily routine and you'll be happy you wont be rocking burnt skin and wrinkles. (Ew.)


- Bronzer! My absolute favorite bronzer is from Tarte, it looks amazing on your cheeks, temples and can also be used as a body bronzer. Its a matte color- so you wont be a disco ball on bright summer days. (Tarte- Park Avenue Princess) Use with the brush from this post for perfect contouring.


- A great summer read. I have a few books on my list for this summer- I'm in the middle of one that is called "French Women Don't Get Fat" and I love it! It's a quick read and very interesting. Pour yourself a glass of vino and "Do as the french do"! I'll be sure to keep you posted on my next reads!

 
 - Rock a bold hue. Neon is huge! I'm loving the bold lips this season. I think I say that every season... but anyway it's a great way to brighten up your look without trying too hard. If you choose to wear a bright color on the lips, please keep the rest very neutral and choose colors that compliment your skin tone.
 

Colors I'm loving at this moment


Mac- Candy Yum-Yum
Mac- Ruby Woo.. a classic
Smashbox- Pink Petal
Maybeline- Shocking Coral #870
Chanel- Rouge Allure Velvet in "La Favorite" #43
Chanel - Rouge Allure Gloss in "Insolence" # 57
Chanel - Glossimer # 149 (their normal gloss)






 I want to end this by saying I'm happy to be back in action and I hope you keep up with me and my amazing beauty finds!

Till next time....
xoxo- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment