Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Get it.

So, I went to Sephora today (shocker!) and fell in love with this little brush:

It's from the Sephora Collection and it is called the Pro Fan Brush #65
I use this for is my bronzer... normally you'd think to use a full powder brush BUT when using this you can apply the bronzer on your cheeks and forehead and creates a flawless glow. You can use liquids on this like tinted moisturizer but try not to use anything heavier on it.  

My #1 golden rude- DO NOT use one brush for different things. For instance, if you use this for bonzer, only use it for bronzer. Don't double dip it in your blush because it will alter your blush color and wont show the definition you get with layering.

I know brushes are a tad expensive, but look at them as an investment. I have MAC brushes from 4 years ago that are still in great condition. Just be sure to clean them properly and DON'T double dip! :)

Click here for more info and to find your nearest Sephora!

Just so you know I didn't just go to Sephora and buy only 1 thing... I bought several (Sorry Ryan). Check back this week and see what new AMAZING products I found!

xoxo- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment