Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I. Love. Fall.

Today is the first day in Houston that actually feels like fall. So, I wanted to share with you my top 5 favorite things for this time of the year... Enjoy!


1. Tights, especially Kate Spades Gigantic Swiss Dot Tights. Trust me, they're amazing! ($32, click here to check them out.)

 
 
2.  Dark Nails.
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Vertigo is possibly the best nail color I own.
It's great because it's not the typical black nail. You will find purple shimmer in this deep grey color. You'll feel like a rock star with these nails!
($26 and can be found here or at your local Nordstrom beauty counter.)
 
 
3. My new Z Gallerie Chinchilla Throw. Fall is the best time to snuggle, once you relax with this wrapped around you - you'll never want to get up! ($149.95 and can be found here or at Z Gallerie stores.)
4. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte- #Yum.
 
Yes. I get the whipped cream.


 

5. Last but not least - Boots, of all kinds. Here are two of my favorites.

 
Tory Burch Amanda Riding Boot - $495
 
 
Now I must go back to my vino and Chinchilla Throw.

xoxo- Kelly



1 comment: