Thursday, November 15, 2012

Serious Time

Okay, so I probably shouldn't be on my blog after 10 a few glasses of wine. BUT I want to tell you all that I am going to be real with you! What I mean by that is-- I will never recommend anything that I haven't used at least 5 times before writing a review. AND I will tell you if I hate it! If I do end up hating it- my girlfriends have agreed to try everything that doesn't work for me.

A little about myself:
Olive skin
Thick wavy hair
Native American
Brown eyes

If those aren't you... have no fear! I am sharing and giving away products that may not work for me and may be amazing for them!

I will share their feedback!

Let's all cheers (I'll raise my Smart Water) to being a girl and enjoy some us time!


xoxo- Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment