Thursday, November 22, 2012

#HappyThanksgiving

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and share a few things that I am thankful for.

Friends & Family:

Nothing beats having an amazing family and great friends! I wouldn't be me if it weren't for the people in my life. I am truly blessed to have such a great and supportive Fiance. I am also thankful for my mother and dear friends who that have been there for me through thick and thin.



Makeup value sets:

Tis' the season to stock up on gift sets and makeup brushes! Sephora has amazing makeup lines in affordable value sets. It's also a great way to try new products or a new beauty routine without shelling out the dough.

Here are a few that are on my wish list:

Tarte Carried Away Collector's Set: ($54 valued at $512)
Not only do you get a fancy travel case, but it also comes with several eyeshadow quads, lip gloss, mascara, finishing powder and a face brush. Get it by clicking here. Another thing that is great about Tarte is they do not test on animals!

NARS Kiss Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss Coffret: ($55 valued at $94)

In this set you will find five beautiful lip glosses in this seasons hottest hues and a fancy tin to carry them! P.S. NARS happens to be my favorite for lip gloss!
Click here to check it out.

You can also find awesome brush sets, lip pallets and face essentials- check out www.sephora.com!


Falsies:

Ardell false eye lashes:
Ardell Eyelashes $4.99
 
They're a perfect way to glamour your look!
You can find them at any Sally Beauty Supply Stores.


A few more to be thankful for: Mystic Tans, facials, Spanx, wine, fashion, nail polish and anti-aging moisturizers.

Happy Turkey Day!

xoxo - Kelly

1 comment: